Saturday, July 13, 2019

VELVET PLAYSUIT

OMG!!!! guys this summer has been super hot, to me i think this has been the hottest summer but then again i say this to myself every summer, let me tell you this summer for some reasons i really can't explain it velvet has been my go to from ( bags, shoes, jacket) etc and the funny thing is i remember when i was little i hated them cause that use to be my Christmas outfit and now am in love with it such irony lol. 
    Since i'm in love with it so much i decide to throw it all together with my black velvet playsuit and also my black velvet jacket and to add a pop of color i added this beautiful velvet bag... lol i know i'm saying a lot of velvet but i'm just trying to drive the idea, to break the whole look i added this black Fashionova heel i got for my birthday and guess what is also velvet lol.













OUTFIT DETAILS 
SHOES: FASHIONNOVA 
JACKET: NEW YORKERS 
BAG: MOHITO
PLAYSUIT: BERSHKA 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This is super ravishing.. Had always liked codron too, it silky, slippery and hairy feelings endears me.. Yourself look all velvety and sleek too.. Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig