Sunday, January 1, 2017

SET TIME

Hey guys!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR, welcome to 2017.. i"m so grateful for last year ( 2016 ), it was filled with challenges but i passed through it successfully. So i went to church on new year's eve and the pastor declared this year "my set time"- which is an inspiration behind the title of my post and i believe it so much ... its going to be year of greater beginnings, from glory to glory, success and i strongly have positive beliefs in this year, i can't wait to start the wonderful journey in this new year.     To begin the year i decided to switch things a little and rock my ankara ( a gift from my mom ), i am so in love with it no jokes... with the choker also made from the same ankara material, it suits my complexion so much and the style is wonderful, to compliment the outfit i paired it with my white Zara trouser that i've had for a really long time which is one of my favorite, it goes with any outfit which is a big plus for me, and to finalize the equation i went with a white pair of shoes also from Zara and i'm about to say it again its my favorite with a red purse and a bit of simple accessories to go with it.









OUTFIT DETAILS 
TROUSER: ZARA 
SHOES: ZARA 
PURSE: MOHITO 





photographer/editor: akenzy95 (tari akene)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig